Aimed at the complete beginner. Covers Espresso, Milk and how to build drinks in the coffee menu.
- An introduction to the coffee plant and cherry, and the changes that happen to the coffee bean when it is roasted
- How to grind, dose and tamp coffee to produce the perfect extraction
- How to visually assess an espresso pour to determine if it is under-extracted, over-extracted or a correct extraction
- An introduction to the variables that affect espresso extraction such as grind and dose
- How to texture milk and achieve perfect microfoam
- How to builds drinks in the coffee menu
- How to clean and maintain your espresso machine
- Includes plenty of hands-on to get you familiar with the equipment and coffee menu
Do you want to work as a barista? Our Full Day Barista Course is perfect for you! Click here to learn more.